Hey all!
So I have sorta been neglecting my blog lately, partly because I am worn out still form our Vacation and spur of the moment trip, which I have yet to blog about. and partly because I have been busy all week playing catch up since we got home. Any how, I realized this morning I forgot to post about Family fun Friday. and I once again have no pictures to share with you. The only pics I took yesterday were of my eight months old, which I will be posting soon. So back to Friday, yesterday, besides our usual school in the morning and afternoon play date with the home school club, we had a night with friends! We headed over to some friends of ours home for bratt's and homemade caramel popcorn, and a movie! It was nice hanging out with friends! It has been a few weeks since we have done anything like that! Well sorry I don't have any pictures and this is a super short post. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Becky K!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!