Sunday, December 11, 2011

Last minute Christmas Cards





So for the last two weeks I have been trying to squeeze in a family photo shoot, and it just was not happening. It is getting down to the wire, and I need to get my cards out soon.  So tonight we threw together a last minute photo shoot. we just did one pose so I can get the cards out. I guess after Christmas or maybe sometime this week! (not holding my breath!) we will do our official photo shoot, the one I have been planning for the last 6 months! any way here is our last minute, thrown together, no makeup, boring pose, photo shoot outcome!We already have a picture in a similar pose, I can't wait to do our real photo shoot!




Becky K!

2 comments:

  1. It may be last minute, but I think it's a great family shot!
    You got the photo, so that's an awesome job in itself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And to top it off I never sent out Christmas Cards! my plan now is to send out happy New years card before the end of the month! lol!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!