Well here is the story! I love to take the kids to Sams club and get pizza and a drink for lunch, esp. on days when Aaron is not able to make it home for lunch. In fact we go so often that the lady behind the counter in the deli, made a comment to me at the end of my pregnancy about how she has enjoyed watching my belly grow! lol! I guess you can say I really like pizza at Sam's club! Any way back to the story. I always get one drink for all of us to share, because Sam's drinks are ridiculously huge! This particular outing as we were sitting there enjoying our pizza Stormy looked at me with a very proud look on her face and said "Mom! do you know what I like to do with my drink?" I said "No, what?" I was thinking she was going to tell me how she likes to hold it in her check to feel the fizzy feeling of the carbonation. But instead this is what she said, " I like to swish it around in my mouth and then push it back down the straw!" I am pretty sure I almost choked to death on my pizza! After I got past thinking of how many drinks I had share with them and how bad I wanted to go throw up. I told her not to ever ever ever do that with her drink again! Esp. when she is sharing with me. She was a little disappointed that I was not thrilled with knowing what she does with her drink. but she assures me she doesn't do it any more! I think I will just fork out the extra .87 cents and get her and Vincent their own drink from now when we go to Sam's Club!
Well I just thought some of you would got a kick out of that story and maybe you need a laugh today!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!