Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 4th



Yesterday was a big day around here!  Not only was it Aaron's favorite, Star Wars Day!  But it was also Miss Felicity's 3 month birthday!!!  She is getting so big!  I am going to try and write her update later today but wanted to give you a sneak peak at her pictures!


  I will post more when I post the update!  Also yesterday we celebrated "one year since the day you came to us" day for Maisie!!!  Maisie is our rescue Westie that we got from a neighbor.  She was in pitiful shape health wise when she came to us.  severe double ear infections, to the point she couldn't hear very well, skin infections from allergies, and could barely walk a 1/4 of a mile.  now she is so much better ears clear, skin, better (still battling allergies) and she can walk over 2 miles at the park now, as long as it is not to hot!  Here is a picture of Maisie from Christmas!  she is 6 years old!
Well that is all for now!

Love to all!
Becky K!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!