Wednesday, November 16, 2011

October 26, 2011

I was going to save this for a later time but I decided no time is like the present!  On October 26, 2011 just before noon,  Aaron and I found out that we are going to be having another precious Baby!!!!    How we found out,  Well that Monday Oct. 24 I woke up with horrible leg cramps! and that was my first red flag, I only have leg cramps when I am pregnant.  The next day Tuesday Oct. 25, after eating at CFA I had this unusual back ache, I like to describe them as feeling nausea but in your back in the kidney area and going up. Again, something I only have when I am pregnant! So the next Day Wednesday the 26 I went and purchased a cheap test, and to much of my surprise it was positive!  It didn't show up immediately as it did with the other three, so for a second I breathed a sigh of relief, but then when I looked a second time I could see the faint pink line gradually growing darker. I think I was a little in shock.   We have waited until after my first appointment to make any official announcement about it.  That appointment was today!   My due date is July 3, 2012.  Which is hilarious to me, and this is why....
   
     At my six week postpartum check up  after Felicity was born, I jokingly told my OB that number four was going to have to be born on a really special day to make it memorable.  Since Stormy was my first Born, Vincent was the First Boy, and Felicity was born on my birthday.  What else is there left, other than be born on the Fourth of July or something.  And I am due on July the 3 which happens to be a full moon.  I told my OB this afternoon that when I told him that 7 months ago, I should have included a year date also, like July 4, 2013! LOL!

  In all seriousness we are beyond excited and can not wait to meet our newest little Kirkland this summer!

Here is a ultra sound pic from today of our little bean!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, how exciting for you! BTW, there is a list of products on www.advopassion.com that shows what products are perfectly safe for prego and nursing moms. Spark is allowed. :) Can't wait to talk with ya. Blessings of joy to you and Aaron and big brother and sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new little love! How exciting! Babies are such a special blessing. Pryaing you have a wonderful pregnancy! =)
    Much Love,
    Natalie Ross

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!