Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stage One, Part One, Complete!

We started our kitchen renovation project yesterday. We tried to start the night before but we were waking the kids up so just decided to wait. But as soon as breakfast was over and Stormy was settled into her school work, and the other two were settled in the toy room we got to work! Stage one- gut the entire kitchen. We completed part one of that stage. Meaning the cabinets and walls are completely torn out. We will be moving on to part two of stage one today,which is tearing out the ceiling and the floor. Before we can get started today Aaron has to go get some stuff done at work, then we have to go dump the debris from yesterday at the construction dump. I can't believe we filled up that huge trailer already! I would share pics with you but you will have to wait until Aaron gets my comp. back up and running so I can download my camera. So looking forward to the final product of all this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!