Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sorry to disappoint....

  But Contrary to popular belief,   I. AM. NOT. a miracle worker.  I know you are in shock, but the truth is I just can not get my house work done, wash all the laundry, bathe the dog, chase a one year old, home school a seven year old and four year old, cook the meals, carry around an 3 month attached at the
boobhip!, pay bills, organize closets, decorate for the holidays, and get pretty for my hubs all at the same time.  I know you are probably surprised to hear me say this, cause you just know I have it so together and my house is always spotless, and my kids are prodigy's,  and the dog bathes himself! LOL!  But the truth is sometimes I have to have a day like today! I could not function let alone relax in the house anymore with it looking the way it did.  for the Past week I have been sorting through kids' clothes and packing away summer clothes and getting out their fall and winter clothes, and slowly decorating my front entry way. needless to say the only thing I accomplished was a big mess. I am still not done organizing the girls' clothes.  So after feeling very stressed yesterday, I decided today was the Kids' lucky day!!! Cause Mama needed to clean the house. (When I say clean the house I mean really clean the house, not just tidy up, I do that everyday. There is a major difference between Cleaning and tidying!  can I get a witness?!) So the kids got a day off of school.  Now don't get me wrong here, I am a drill sergeant  when comes to their schooling, it is not something we take lightly, We frequently do school 6 days a week, and have been know to do school 7 days a week. But I just really needed to deep clean my bathroom and my kitchen, I was hoping to get the dusting done too, but I never made it that far.  And it is just so hard to get everything done the way I like it esp since Lucius joined the family. So the kids were over the moon when I told them they didn't have to do school today. So while the kids
tried to kill each otherplayed happily together, I scrubbed, and sorted and threw away, and vacuumed, and cooked until my house began to resemble "my house" again. And I can say that I think tomorrow is going to be a much better day, and a school day!  till next time!!!








2 comments:

  1. I have days like this, and I"ve only got 1 kid (and one on the way). Can't imagine how you did it with 4, you are a miracle worker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's :) I think all moms are miracle workers!! I can't wait to see pictures of your newest little one when she gets her!! your mom said on FB the other day that you are only 8 weeks away!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!