Friday, October 26, 2012

The Return of Family Fun Fridays!! (FFF)

This is the first in what will hopefully what will continue as the Return of Family Fun Fridays!!! I used to try adn blog every Friday night after the kids went to bed, but that didn't last long, Then I got behind on post and gave up.  Now I am taking a new approach.  These post will always be a week or two (or in this case three) off. That way I can find time to blog about the previous Friday night activities and post them on the current Friday.    Any Who ( haha any one remember stick stickly form nickelodeon) we will see how long this last!  I give 100 kudos to you homeschooling stay at home moms of more than two kids, who some how manage to keep up your blog!!!!  Well now that I have said all that on to the post!!!

  Three  weeks ago for our FFF, we spent the evening at my brother and sister-in loves house for dinner and some Wii fun!  Dan grilled out hotdogs and hamburgers for us!! ( I still don't know who is telling the truth about the choice of meat, Dan and Aaron say it was Deer,(which I prefer not to eat.) Christin promised me that is was beef. Gonna have to get to the bottom of that one) Any way we enjoyed the outdoors while Dan was grilling and then ate out on the deck.  The weather was perfect for being outside.  after Dinner Christin made us some Chocolate Chip cookies!!! Yummm! and the kids decided to watch a movie, while Christin and I battled it out on the Wii with Just Dance.  ( wasn't much of a battle, Christin beat my tail every time,  I don't have any coordination.)  We had a blast, and took some cute pictures of Aunt Christin all the kiddos!

Any way this was short sweet and to the point, and that is what I am going to try and keep all my post like.
Here are some pics form our night of FFF. enjoy!!!

Uncle Dan taking care of Felicity's baby!

















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!