Long time no see, or blog rather. I ally need to to catch this blog up, I have two updates I need to post on Lucius, an update to post on Felicity, and an updated to post on the boys room. But they are going to have to wait a little longer. I almost can't even type out the reason why I have been silent, it is so upsetting. Besides the fact that I have been extremely busy, I can not turn my computer on until Aaron has time to get a recovery program and get on my computer and find the files that have been accidentally deleted from my hard drive. What files you may be asking could be so upsetting that they are missing. Well only about 10,000 picture files. All of the ones taken from the time Lucius was was born, up until Felicity's second birthday. That's about 7 months worth of pictures. And at this point I am just begging God to let us be able to recovery just Lucius monthly photos. The ones where I would get him all dolled up and take pictures of him marking the day he turned another month older. I can do with out thanksgiving, pictures, Christmas pictures, our fall family pictures, Halloween pictures, and everything else inbetween, but his monthly pictures I really really really need those back. S hopefully Aaron will be able to find all of them, but until he gets my comp. back up and running I will not be blogging to much. I am just not a fan of blogging from the iPad. I will how ever try Dan find some time to post Lucius and Felicity's updates. Just not today. Well don't give up on me, I am still here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!