Wednesday, March 12, 2014
an update
It's been quite some time since my last post and a lot has happened since then. I am hoping to get back in to blogging and catch this poor neglected bloggy up to speed. I need to write a birth story, update on Lucius and Felicity, well all the kids really. Also some home renovation updates. I still do not have my computer up and running which is what I blame for my lack of blogging over the past year. I am typing this on my kindle. I really prefer to use my computer but I am giving up an Aaron ever getting it up and running again. I keep asking him to work on it and he keeps putting it off. So I have resigned myself to have to blog from my kindle if I want to blog. My post will probably be pictureless, and full of all kinds of weird typos thanks to the tiny keyboard and auto correct ( I hate auto correct). But at least there will be post. Well hopefully we will see how many post I get up. For now I have a newborn requesting my attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!