Saturday, May 7, 2011

Felicity's 3 months old!







Hello Everyone!
Felicity is already three months old! Already a ¼ of the way through her first year. She is
growing so fast! April was yet agian a month full of first! I don’t have an exact weight or
measurement to give you this month but the last time she went to the Dr. was a week before
she turned 3 months. Then she was 11 lbs and a whopping 24 inches long! She must have had
a massive growth spurt. I can’t wait to see what she is at her four month check up. As I said in
her last update letter, depending on who measures her she seems to grow and shrink! So I am
not putting that 24 inches in stone yet! Milestones for the month include rolling over from her
back to her belly, she did this on the 13th, and laughing in response to us! She started that on
the 20th and I actually had the camera on!!! She is very ticklish so it is easy to get a laugh out
of her. She also celebrate her first Easter! and the biggest event of the month was meeting
her Pop Pop Kirkland for the first time! We got a visit from Pop’s at the beginning of April! It was
a nice , fun packed weekend! We went to see the Easter Bunny, and went to the Strawberry
Festival, and a picinic at the bay, where Felicity got to feel the sand and water on her feet for
the first time. It was her second trip to the beach, the First was a picinic with Pop Pop Love
and Aunt Faith! I think Felicity is going to like the beach, she did not fuss at all when I put her
feet and legs down in the water and sand. She is such a content little baby. When she cries
it is more of a whimper now and she rarely gets any louder than that. If she starts screaming
then I know something is really bothering her cause she is always so quite and happy! I think
she is definitley fitting to the meaning of her name, which is happiness, or some definitions say
blissfully happy! She also has a cute little habbit she inherited from her mommy! She likes to
suck on her index finger! not her thumb or even her middle and ring finger like most babies but
her index finger! Which is exactly what I did as a baby and small child! She is getting a lot of
loving (sometimes to much) from her big brother and big sister! I think she likes being the center
of everyones attention! A little ham, like her brother! Well agian like every update letter I could
just keep going! I love my kids! Looking forward to writing her next update letter so I can talk
about her some more!!!
Love to all!
Becky K!

 First foot prints in the sand! from our day at the Beach with Pop Pop Kirkland!
 My little flower!  




 Smiling at her Daddy!


 First time seeing the Easter Bunny!
 Asleep on My Pop Pops chest! So sweet!
 First time meeting my Pop Pop Kirkland
 First time Feeling the Sand and the water on my little feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!