Friday, January 27, 2012

Commence operation "Star Wars bedroom"

For those of you who know us you know Aaron is a huge star wars fan! When we found out we were expecting baby number 4, I immediately started planning for a second boy. I knew I wanted to the boys room in "Star Wars". Aaron has boxes full of his old Star Wars toys and things, and I started making plans to incorporate them into the room. But of course we had to wait for our gender scan before we could actually begin anything. Well I had my gender scan on Wednesday!!! Sorry it has taken me this long to share we have been crazy busy. But the scan revealed our wish come true! A healthy baby boy is on his way!!!! We are over the moon excited about our meeting our precious little Lucius McCoy this July! I can hardly wait to start working on their room. But first we have to celebrate Felicity's big first birthday, and then we have to gut and redo our kitchen, (thanks to water damage and rotting subflooring.) But as soon as those big events are out of the way I am diving head first in to the Star Wars room project!!! I will def. post pictures of the room when I have it all ready! I only have 22 1/2 weeks to get this all done! Yikes! That seemed like a lot of time when I was pregnant with stormy and Vincent. But let me tell you each time to get pregnant I think the gestation time is shorter! Sure seems that way to me. My pregnancy with Felicity flew by and this one seems to be going even faster!! Can't wait!!

Becky K!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!