Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Vincent is 3 1/2 years old!!

I decided since I am at it today I better get Vincent's 3 1/2 year update written!! other wise It may get forgotten about like Felicity's 9 and 10 months updates!  so here it is!

  What can I say about Vincent that hasn't already been said before! He is BOY all BOY!!! if you go back and read any of his previous updates, you know I have said that before! It is true.  But what else can you say about a little boy who loves, guns, cars, wrestling, dinosaurs, Star Wars, and dirt! But he is also a sweet thing! he loves to snuggle esp. when he is tired or it is bed time.  And he is so attentive to Felicity, and Stormy. When he and Stormy are busy talking you can just see it in his eyes that he hangs on every word she says! He never interrupts her, although quite the opposite is true for Stormy! He is a good listener.  He loves to play games like Hungry Hippos, Don't Break The Ice, Cootie Bugs,  and his new R2D2 version of Operation! He got a big boy bike for Christmas and rides it like a pro! I think we will be taking of those training wheels  a lot sooner than we did with Stormy. He is still extremely attached to his blankie. Which stinks even after washing, from being drug everywhere, I have used bleach on it to the point it is not even really blue anymore.  He had his first Dentist appointment just before Christmas. and on the way to the dentist he kept saying he was not going to sit in that chair and he was not going to let them look at his teeth. I was a little worried about how he was going to act but when it came right down to it he climbed up in that chair and never fussed one bit! I interviewed Vincent for this next part of his update and these are his Answers word for word!  His favorite Superhero is Spider Man! and that is what he went as for Halloween! His Favorite color is Blue. His  Favorite Food is cereal. His favorite is Star Wars and Spider Man (he says, but he has never even seen Spider man! LOL!) His Favorite Wii game is Daddy's Star Wars Game, and Halo on the XBOX! His Favorite toy that he got for Christmas is his Star Wars Skywalker one, from Caden and Caleb!  I can't think of much else to update you on! It is hard to believe we will be celebrating his 4 year old birthday in less than 6 months! and he has already told me he wants to have a "dinosaur party same exact as last year."  Here are his 3 1/2 year old pics!




 I thought this picture would show his eye color, but they look more brown in this picture and they are actually an dark olive green.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!