Hey all! Hope every one is having a Great Thanks Giving Weekend! I just wanted to stop real quick and post for FFF. I only have one picture for you today. Last Friday was very low key for us, Aaron and Vincent went to an all guys bonfire fellowship! Vincent was so excited about going to the bonfire with daddy that he was dressed and had his coat, hat, and mittens on two and half hours before time to leave. Aaron told me that they had a blast. While they were gone, the girls and Lucius and I just had a quiet evening at home. I put Felicity and Lucius down early, and then Stormy and I look at craft ideas for Christmas gifts, and then made hot chocolate and watched a movie, her choice! It was a nice quiet evening, and I was glad we were able to spend some one on one time with the oldest two kiddos! They are busy having fun with cousin tonight! I will share about that on next weeks FFF. I also have a little Thanks Giving day survey we took with the kids I will share later! Hope you are having a Family Fun Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!