Lucius turned four months on November the 9th. and I know I keep saying this but every month seems to go faster and faster! At his 4 month check up Lucius was 14.1lbs in the 32% for his weight, and 25.75" long and in the 76% for his height. He had a huge linear growth spurt the past two months! So recap of October. Lucius, discovered his feet! And is loving sucking on his toes!!! SO CUTE! I think that is one of the cutest things babies do. Okay so I think everything babies do is the cutest! But sucking on their toes is def at the top of the list of cuteness. Also the day after Lucius turned three months we moved him into his crib in his and Vincent's room. Moving him to the crib was a pretty smooth transition. He didn't like it at first, which surprised me. I guess he had gotten used to the cradle. I wish I could say he sleeps all night consistently, ( sigh) but alas he does not. His sleeping patterns are so irregular, I never know what to expect. Some nights he may wake up once or twice through the night, and others he may wake up every two hours from the time I put him down until the time we get up in the morning. and other nights I get lucky and he sleeps 10 - 12 hours straight!!! We still try to put him down by 9pm, sometimes it is earlier and sometimes it is later. Lucius enjoy all of our Fall activities! He went to the pumpkin patch for the first time, went to the corn maze, and a costume party, and trick-or-treating. on Halloween night he went as the "heirloom" frog. the same costume that all the kids have worn for their first Halloween. He is still strictly breastfed, and doing very well with nursing! Hoping to make it to his first birthday before weaning him. He is such a happy baby. He is very easy to please, and will smile at anyone! He loves to be snuggled, in fact he is a little on the spoiled side, but that is okay with me, cause I know it will not be long before he is little Mr. Independent and not wanting his mommy to snuggle him. So for now I am eating it up. I know there is probably so much that is slipping my mind right now to update on, If I remember anything else I will update this post. For now, I think I am just to sleepy, so I am going to end this. Enjoy the pics! We sure had fun taking them!!!



















Cute shots of your littlest man :) It's crazy how fast the time flies!
ReplyDeleteThanks Cassie!
Delete