I have been trying to find time to write this update for a week now! Hope you all are doing well and that every one had a great Fourth of July! Felicity turned 5 months old on the fourth of July! I do not have an update on her weight or height this month. She will go back to the pediatrician in August for a 6 month check up, then we will find out how much she has grown! June was another busy month for us, but now the summer is slowing down, and drawing quickly to a close at the same time! We kicked the month of June off with Vincent's third birthday, and a week of fun at Vacation Bible School! Felicity started going to the church nursery for the first time this month too! It was hard for me to leave her the first time, but she is getting to squirmy to hold during the services. So it was time. She enjoys being spoiled in the nursery! She really is a ham! Loves to be the center of attention. She has also traded sucking on her fingers for gnawing on her toes! So cute!!! Vincent was a toe sucker too! Stormy never sucked her toes, that I can remember. Felicity has become increasingly aware of her surroundings! She has always been very alert, but now She tries to grab stuff all the time. Even in the grocery store while I am carrying her down the isles she is trying to grab stuff off the shelves! Pulling hair, she loves to pull hair. Vincent will sit on the front of the stroller, but if he gets with in Felicity's reach her face will light up, and she will grab a handful of his hair! She likes to try and grab the water during her bath time now too. Of course everything goes straight to her mouth. I am not seeing any signs of teething though. If she is like the other two, we probably will not see any teeth for at least two more months! I will have to say her biggest milestone for the month came just two days before she turned 5 months old! She sat up ,unsupported, on the floor for over a minute on July 2nd!! She has been sitting for longer periods of time each day!!! She sat up for about three or four minutes the other morning and played with a little block! She loves to be sitting up right, so I am not too surprised at her being able to sit on her own this early. She is just growing up so fast! She still has her blue eyes, and strawberry blonde hair, (That I'm hoping will be more red when it starts coming in!) I keep telling Aaron we should have given her the middle name Ann Margret, instead of just Ann. Margret after my mothers middle name! sometimes she just looks so much like my mom ! Especially with those blue eyes! I was hoping she would get my mom's eyes! I have always loved my mom's bright ice blue eyes!.I don't have much else for you this month! So this is a short, sweet, and to the point update! I am sure I will think of something I forgot to mention in the letter after I am finished. but if I do I will just save it for her 6 month update! Hope you all are doing well!
Much Love,
Becky K!









Hey, thank for your cleaning suggestions! Would you mind emailing me (or leaving another comment on Notes From Home) and telling me exactly how you used those "ingredients" to get your toilet clean? Like how much of each thing and how to add it in and when to start scrubbing...I don't want to blow anything up, lol ;)
ReplyDelete