Saturday, July 16, 2011
I was Wrong!!!
Tonight we did our usual weekend thing with the kids, pizza from Sams Club and a movie at home! The kids love movies, and they ask almost every night if we can have a movie night. Any way, after the movie tonight we had a cake that Aaron had baked for us. The kids were getting settled at the table excited to have a piece of cake before bed when Stormy just had a melt down. First she got upset over what color plate she was getting! So Aaron sent her to her room to calm down. When she had calmed down Aaron called her back to the table. She sat down and lost it again. This time over the size of her piece of cake vs. Vincent piece. Aaron looked at her and said " Stormy didn't you just say to Vincent earlier ,you get what you get, and you don't pitch a fit!" Stormy's reply, "yes, but I was WRONG!" Aaron and I could not contain our laughter! He literally had to leave the room because he could hardly breathe from trying not to laugh! needless to say this sent Stormy into another melt down, and she ended up going to bed with out any cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!