Thursday, July 7, 2011

Shedding the Shed!

My Family can testify to this, I HATE clutter! I absolutely can not stand JUNK that is just sitting around not being used.  But, I am married to a Pack Rat!  Aaron is a junk collector.  And he does not like me to say it that way, but it is true.  His mother was so happy when we first married that she was not going to have to haul all of his stuff around with them any more. Well some how stuff multiplies when you are not looking, add three kids to the mix and you get even more stuff.  STUFF. STUFF. STUFF.  equals STRESS. STRESS. STRESS. Any way, Aaron has finally gotten to the point were he agrees, it is just stuff and not worth being stored! so this has been our project this week!


 it is embarrassing to even show these pics, but I am going to wow you later with the after pictures! LOL!  But 14 hours into this project we are still not finished. this is just the storage side of the shed, the other side were Aaron's tools and what not are, has not even been touched! And then there is the Attic of the Shed.  But so far we have gotten rid of almost 20 of those tubs.  any way, I hope we get this project wrapped up this weekend! and then Yard sale next weekend!  but today I am taking a break and going to tidy up my house a bit. Since I have not cleaned all week, and it is starting to look like the shed!. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!