So I am posting twice in one day only cause I have the chance to blog so I am blogging. Any way, the title is pretty self explanatory. I am motivated and I am hoping blogging about it will help stay dedicated to losing this pregnancy weight. It's no secret that when I am pregnant I gain weight in unhealthy measures! I have decided it must just be the way my body reacts to being pregnant. When I was pregnant with Stormy I exercised every day, and ate good, yet still gained 77 lbs. When I was pregnant with Vincent Same thing, and I gained 67 lbs. Then came Felicity, and I was put on bed rest at the beginning of my pregnancy and not allowed to do a whole lot throughout the entire time. and guess what I gained 82 pounds!!!! and I guess depending on the time of day sometimes it was 83 pounds! which put at 212-213lbs!!!! I have been losing the weight but just not as quickly after Felicity! The last time I was at the Dr. was over a month ago and I had lost 35 pounds which put me at 176lbs. Its embarrassing, and I hate the way I look and how my clothes look right now. I have been in a funk lately, but this past week I decided that I am never going to get out of this funk, and back into my old clothes if I don't get up and start moving so I started working out this week. I have been gettin up early and working out after feed the baby. I hope this pays off soon!!! I know I can do it, I have done it twice before. I just have to stay focused and work at it! Since I do not have a scale I am going to have to keep track of my measurements, and clothing sizes! Here are a few pics.
This is me right after finding out I was pregnant with Felicity I was 130 pounds!
this is me 39 weeks pregnant with Felicity at 212-213 pounds, by swelling in my face probably closer 213 in this picture!
This picture was taken yesterday, I Look like an ogre! I am now a size 16 and L to XL shirts. Hopefully in a few months I will be posting that I am atleast down to a 12 and M shirts!
Any way I plan to keep what readers I have updated on this process. I will post an update once a month with how many cm I have lost and sizes! Wish me luck! Here we go! good by fat me hello skinny me!!!




good luck girl, you can do it! I am about to start trying to get back in shape myself
ReplyDeleteThanks Brittany, don't over do it, your little one is still a new born! Make sure to get the go ahead from your OB! Can't wait to hear how you progress goes!! Love the pics of Lydia she is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh readers to add to the excitement Aaron has decided to challenge me to see who can lose the most CM!!! This should be fun, one he has an advantage being a guy and guys lose weight faster! Two I have more to lose than he does!
ReplyDeleteUgh! I feel the same way! I've still got around 10-15 lbs to go. (I also don't have a scale, so I'm not sure exactly.) But these last few pounds are tough!
ReplyDelete