Okay, I have entered Vincent in a Gerber baby photo contest for preschoolers age group. As much as I would love to see him win, I think this little girls deserves to win more!
http://apps.facebook.com/gerberphotosearch/entry/214/abbi.aspx?ref=nf
she has almost 200 votes and I would love to see everyone push here to the top, there are 5 days left and you can vote once a day everyday per facebook account! so if you have multipeople people in your house with there own FB accounts then vote from each one of them every day! and to help post it to your wall to get other people to vote for her! I have been voting for her every day since the contest has started and I can tell a lot of other people have too but lets see how many more votes we can get her! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!