Friday, September 16, 2011

Family Fun Friday!

Well I missed last week, but I thought I would share what our Family was doing today!!! This afternoon the kids and I spent three hours bike riding at the state park with a friend from church. It was great but exhausting!  As soon as we got home we quickly got cleaned up and headed to our local high school for the homecoming football game!  We missed the first 1 and 1/2 quarters, but we made it for the best part, the Half time show!! By the  time we got back in the car to head home from the game all three kids were out cold in the back seat. It was a fun busy day.

  Here is a little recap on last Friday, since I missed it.  We had a back to "un school" party with the homeschooling club.  While I don't "un-school"  I home school (yes there is a difference) we still went to meet more people in our group.  It was a pool party, the kids had a blast! or I should say a splash!  After the pool party we got our usual Friday night dinner, Pizza came home got the kids in their pajama's and started working on a 750 piece jigsaw puzzle.  We are still no where near finished.  Our "more mature" neighbors across the street gave us six jigsaw puzzles to work on as a family this winter. They know we do not have TV and thought we would enjoy them. I think the puzzles will def. keep us busy for a while!    Well that is what we have been doing on our Family Fun Friday's!  Hope you  all have had a great start to the weekend.

Becky K!

P.S.
Sorry I do not have any pics for you. I didn't take any today, cause I didn't want to lug around my huge camera.  I really need to get a nice point and shoot.  and as far as pics from our puzzle night last week, well they are still on the camera and I am not feeling like waiting for them to down load.  So sorry, I am being lazy tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!