Hey all, it is Family fun Friday, and I am beyond words excited about or family activity!!!! When my hubby gets home from work, we will be loading up the van with beach toys, pool floats, clothes, and bikes. Then we are heading to a condo on the beach for an entire week!!!! My sister let us book a condo on her Timeshare, when the overstock inventory was posted!! Which means we got this week for Dirt cheap! Really! We only had to pay 198.00 for the whole week!!! And this week is the week! I have been looking forward to this day for months!!! It is finally here! This will be our first ever family vacation. You might be thinking "didn't you just go on a vacation to a lake house with your family." Well, yes. The difference is this week will just be "my" family. Just Me and my husband, and our three beautiful kids!!! We have never taken a trip for ourselves before. We have always used our vacation time to go visit family, since his parents and my mom both live 6 hours away. I am really looking forward to just relaxing on the beach. There is a downside though, since we will technically still be "around town" a lot of things keep popping up that need us to come back to the house for one reason or another. which is kinda annoying. I want to go away and feel like I am on vacation, not just a day trip. I am temped to just say oh well to all those little things but we will see what happens. Monday we are coming back, because My husband has a Dr. appointment, and Stormy has Violin class. Tuesday, Stormy has soccer, I would skip this, only she is getting her uniform Tuesday and a print out of the game and practice schedules. And Thursday is her first ever soccer game, I hate to make her miss that. So I don't know. Maybe we will just forego the soccer, and just make one trip back on Monday. It kinda defeats the whole purpose of going on vacation if you keep coming back home for things. Maybe next time we book a week away, we actually go away, like a few hours away! Well I have to go start packing!!! I usually do this a day before hand, but didn't get around to it yesterday! Hope everyone has a FUN Family Friday! I will be posting tons of pics when we return. until then!!
Much love to all!
Becky K!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!