Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I survived the Labor Day family reunion, part 1!




Well as promised in my last post, i am back with a ton of pictures from our Labor Day trip to Lake Martin!  I have so many that I am breaking them up into days for you!  This first post will have pictures from our first night, Friday, and our first full day and second night, Saturday, in it.   It is a lot of pictures, I may inject a subtitle here or there. For the most part this is for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy!



















 Bike Ride after a day of swimming!


 XBOX 360 kinex
 Games for the adults after the kids went to bed!!!








 this is actually the first picture of the weekend! We had just gotten to the lake house!






 View of the house from the dock.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!