Here are the pics of us tearing out the Kitchen! Well mostly of Aaron Tearing out the Kitchen I was mainly clean up crew! And yes I load most of that trailer by my self!! I rock! LOL! at 4 month prego!!! Ever wonder how much your kitchen weighs? Well I know my old kitchen weighed a little over 2 tons!!! Holy cow! and believe it our not that second trailer load wasn't as full but weighed a lot more than the fist load.
So we discovered when we started pulling up the trim work that the previous owners tiled up to the trim instead of taking out the trim and tiling up to the wall then placing the trim down.
three different wall papers.
notice the mold on the the wall, this was behind the fridge, there was mold growing all throw those walls in the whole kitchen. some spots worse than this!
load number one!
prego shot!
notice the crack in the rigged plumbing that was behind the cabinets. this was the cause of all the problems! it has probably been leaking since it was first put in! the support beam that was under the floor here was so soak it was like a wet sponge, you could push on it and water would run out.
yep. they tiled over a hole in the floor!
yeah, that is the sewer pipe for the toilet! How lovely!
second Load!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!