Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Princess' and Babies

Tonight, while rocking baby Lucius and waiting for Vincent to get out of the shower, I sat and watched Stormy eating an apple and daydreaming! It took me back to a time when she and I had gone grocery shopping. Stormy was soon to turn 3 and I was very pregnant with Vincent. It was getting close to lunch time so I thought it would be a nice treat to get a cheeseburger at the McDonald's inside our Walmart and eat before we started shopping. I remember while we sat there eating and watching people shop, I wondered to my self, " what is Stormy thinking about? Is she thinking about the people she is watching, or is her mind somewhere else?" So I asked her, "Stormy what are you thinking about?"  and her answer was " About being a princess"  It was so cute. And so tonight, I found myself doing the same thing, watching Stormy and wondering what she was thinking about.  Wondering if I ask her what she is going to tell me, thinking it would probably be something about her day. So I asked her "Stormy what are you thinking about?" and she answered " About Enchanted!"  A movie about a princess, I thought is was funny that 4 years ago when I asked her what she was thinking about it had to do with being a princess, and today she was thinking about being a princess.  Oh to be a child again.

  After Vincent Got out of the shower it was Stormy's turn to grab a quick bath, while she was taking her shower I sat and talked with Vincent while he had an apple. He was much more talkative then Stormy. I was watching him eat his apple and thinking about asking him what he was thinking about, when he looked at me and said " mommy, do you think we will have any more babies?"  I said " I don't know? what do you think?" He said he thinks yes, and I asked him how many babies and he said 11. I asked him where are we going to put all of them, and he told me we could put some of them in his room and some of them in Sissy's room. I think it is so sweet how much he loves babies!  He told me he loves them "more than puppies" LOL!  he has also told me when he grows up and gets married he is going to have 45 babies!  Hope he finds himself a good woman to marry!   I love listening to my kids talk, and get a glimpse of what is going on in their minds. I am going to miss these days and these conversations when they are grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!