Sunday, September 2, 2012

Kitchen reconstruction pics part 1

drylocking the cinder block walls
 replumbing the house was a chore! especially when it came to redoing the sewer lines to the toilet!

 getting ready to put down the first piece of sub-flooring!

 YAY! now we have something to walk on besides the joist!
 thats me putting down a vapor barrier under the house!


 this is what you look like after 8 straight hours of being under a house putting up insulation!

 first piece of drywall going up literally! I think Aaron's face is telling to hurry up and take the pic and get back over here to help hold this! LOL!



first piece of drywall on the walls!



 Aaron after sanding the drywall mud the first time!








 primed and ready for paint!

 The part I have been waiting for!!! Finally painting!


 Yeah he is awesome that way!!! Put that door in by himself!  With some help from yours truly!!



 This is for my Pops!! LoL I told him I would take a pics of me in my coverall suit so he could see my huge prego belly sticking out of it!  this was the last night I had to put this on and get under the house to work.






P.S. It seems like I am missing alot of work in progress pics. when I find them I will post them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!