Saturday, September 1, 2012

pre demolition Kitchen pics


So I finally have access to my computer and to my pictures!!!!  I told you when I did I would be blowing this blog up with pics of the kitchen renovation! And here is the first of many picture post!!  Enjoy! oh and now you know my dirty little secret!! shhhhh! I never painted behind my refrigerator  the second time I painted my kitchen! I was in a hurry! I had company coming into town and the color I had originally painted in there made me nauseous! oh and I forgot to take these pics before we started working so that is why the appliances are already missing and two kitchen drawers! and some trim! LOL!





 Ridiculous Plumbing Behind Cabinets.
 problems as a result of the ridiculous plumbing.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!