This past weekend has been crazy, and needless to say we haven't done much on the boys room since I last posted. Our plans went right out the window yesterday when Aaron came in from taking out the trash and collapsed on the floor in extreme pain. We thought he may have thrown his back out, but the pain kept escalating and then he began throwing up. We quickly got the kids dressed and in the car and I rushed him to the ER. After an X-ray and ultrasound, it was discovered he had a 6mm size kidney stone. Yes a 6. that is
HUGE. needles to say he spent the better part of the day in the hospital. He called his Urologist first thing this morning and told them what was going on, and they told him to come in as soon as he could get there. So that is were he is now, and in about an hour the kids and I will be heading that way for a CF appointment. Aaron's Urologist's office is at the same medical center as the Kids CF Dr. so for the mean time the renovation has been put on hold. Hopefully things will calm down tomorrow. It has been one thing after another since Wednesday. Last Wednesday we were at the ER with Felicity who had been running around the house with a marshmallow gun in her mouth. When she ran into the wall and shoved the end of the gun into the back of her mouth gauging her soft pallet just in front of her tonsils. It was a very scary night, and I am so very glad that things turned out to be okay, and she was not more seriously injured. needless to say the marshmallow guns have been taken away. Just heard from Aaron, he is going to have an outpatient procedure to break up the kidney stone, on Wednesday. and the Dr. said no heavy lifting for a couple of weeks afterward. Looks like this renovation project is going to be drug out a lot longer than we had hoped. Well with that I will end this post. till next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!