I have a officially lost my mind. That is why I am blogging right now instead of facing this head on...
This mess was made almost single handedly by Felicity today while I was doing school with the older Kids. It's moments like this when I realize I am turning into my mom and dad as I walk across the room tripping over and stepping on all the toys screaming, "The next toy I step/trip on is going in the trash, pick up!" Then two hours later I discover that apparently my kids are deaf. Because the room still looks like a bomb went off.
If you know me at all you know that I am an OCD person when it comes to keeping my house Clean. I mean I am the mom who for the longest time would not let my child play with their stuffed animals because I didn't want them to get all nasty looking. I cringed the first time Stormy got a barbie doll and took it out of the box. Because I knew that the prefect looking hair on the doll would soon look like a rats nest. And I even keep what should be outside toys inside for the same reason. I have only recently gotten to the point that I will let the kids take toys outside. I even clean our swing set with bleach water every year to keep it looking nice. I am the mom who organizes the closets/dressers by color. And everything in my house has to be matching from furniture to picture frames. And I can't stand having stuff on the counters in the Kitchen. I mean I go to other peopls homes and think how cute their canisters are on the counter tops or what have ya, but in my own kitchen I just can't take it. I have tried branching out in these last two areas but it makes me feel nervous or jittery. So the counter tops are barren, and the picture frames remain all the same. But apparently I can't even keep up with my OCDness anymore or my Laundry for that matter. I am working on tackling the laundry situation, I am three loads down, this is whats left..
Hence the reason for the tools, and for the crib in the toy room, dresser in the foyer, and mess all over my house. I guess I am lie a little about the boys room, three walls do have drywall on them now! but still no ceiling, one more wall to drywall, and the closet has to be completely dry walled but you get the point it is nowhere near finished. So instead of running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get my house back in order, I am sitting here ignoring the mess, and telling you all about it. I guess I have to go cook dinner now, which means the one room that is semi clean compared to the rest of the house is fixin to be a mess now. Well back to the reality of my house and taking care of it and my family. Till next time you can find me in the nut house probably in a straight jacket to keep me from pulling my own hair out. LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!