Thursday, January 17, 2013

Liebster Award!!

My blooger friend Hannah over at Sadie Mae's Mommy nominated me for the Liebster Award! This is the first time any one has nominated me for  anything the Libster Award, so I am pretty excited that she thought of me!  Thanks Hannah!   So here is how it is done



The rules of the Liebster award are thus:

1. Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you, plus you MUSTcreate a set of 11 new questions for the 11 people you tag.
3. Choose 11 bloggers (or less... or more) 
5. Absolutely no tag backs
6. The bloggers have to have less than 200 followers.
7. Go inform them that you nominated them for the award.

1. Eleven things about ME!  ( this is the hardest one)

            1. I love to organize things, from closets to drawers to parties.
            2. I almost got stuck underneath the house when we were remodeling! I had to find a pot hole to get my prego belly in to so that I could get out from under the support beam. 
            3. I love horses, and really miss mine. I hope we can get some land one day and get more horses!
            4. I use to think I was a cat person until I had kids, now I know that I am a little dog person!
            5. I love to make crochet hats to use as picture props for my kiddos!
            6. Hannah, My middle name is also Joy! 
            7. I actually like love to exercise! I find it helps lift my spirit, clears my mind, and motivates me to do other things!
            8. I miss being pregnant, and hope to be able to experience the whole pregnancy/labor and delivery adventure again!
            9. I have four brothers and two sisters. 
           10. I will be glad when we are finished renovating the inside of our house so that we can start on the outside!
           11. I am the worlds worst day dreamer, I day dream all the time. 

2. Answering Hannah's Questions!


  1. What is your favorite book?  I really Loved Francine Rivers "Redeeming Love"
  2. Have you ever read the entire Bible... either all at once, or in general? yes, through a 3 year bible study class. 
  3. How many hours a day do you spend on Facebook? maybe one or less. I am trying to not sign in anymore except to check on things with our Home school Clubs.
  4. If you could afford a live-in maid, would you hire one? No, I am too picky about things, and I could find better use of the money.
  5. What is your dream car? I f I could afford it I would have a Car collection, a late 60s model VW bug, a 47 Chevy truck, I would love a New Tahoe! 
  6. Do you prefer to live close or far away from family?  (And how close is close?) Close, Right now we live about 45 mins to and hour away from most of my siblings, I think that is a good distance. but my Mom and in laws, and two siblings are 6+ hours away and that is too far.
  7. What is your all-time favorite song?  Amazing Grace
  8. How did you find my blog? (If you remember.) I can't remember whose blog I was on and I saw a comment you had left so I went to your blog and have been following ever since. 
  9. What is your go-to meal when you're rushed for supper?  spaghetti or soup or sandwiches. really depends on what is in the pantry.
  10. Are you named after any of your relatives? No.
  11. What is your favorite blog?  I have so many   Sadie Mae's Mommy  of course  also there is  A Perfect Lily, "EB"ing a Mommy,  Gods gift of Grace and Just a girl I could keep going but I don't think you need me to put my whole reading list in this answer! LOL~

3.  11 questions for you, from me.

    1. Whats your favorite flavor cake?
    2. To go with number 1, what is your favorite flavor Ice Cream?
    3. What is your Favorite Children's Story book author or just book?
    4. Carpet, hardwoods, tile, or vinyl? Whats your preference and why?
    5. What is your favorite type of food?
    6.  What is your favorite color?
    7.  Would you prefer to be inside working or outside working?
    8.  longest time you have spent driving on a road trip, non stop (except for gas of course)?
    9.  Do you buy in bulk or as you need it?
    10. Do you know how to roller skate?
    11. What is your favorite Movie?

4. Nominate 11 people (or less or more in my case less.)
I nominate.... hope you guys chose to accept and have fun with this!

  1. Mama over at Heart Land Homestead  her blog is always so encouraging to me!
  2.  Sarah over at Calhoun Country This women is so talented and creative, and also so very Christ Like, I am inspired every time I read one of her blogs.
  3.  Nicole over at Adoption Story she has an incredible testimony of how God works all things together for the Good of those who love Him.
  4. Naomi over at A baby Sent from the Stars I found her blog through her Mother inlaws blog, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for her.
  5. Amy over at my journey with cystic fibrosis Because, I am a CF mommy and I have found her blog to be insightful on things people with CF deal with.
  6. Kate over at  ramblings from utopia This girl is seriously talented with a camera, and has several post with helpful hints for those want-a-be photographers like me!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!