Saturday, August 6, 2011

Family Fun Friday's!

Okay  this post should have been posted last night, but I am a slacker when it comes to downloading my camera!  I have been known to let it pile up to almost 1000 pics (and any one that knows me knows that I can take about 1000 pics in a months time!) before I finally sit down and put them on the comp. I don't know why its not like it's work or anything just plug and go. but I am lazy about it. So any way since I was to lazy to do this last night here is my Saturday post about Friday's activities!
  Last night was, in my opinion, the best might of the work week Friday! While , I do stay at home, Aaron works and its just more fun when we are all home together!  and Friday night you can kinda throw schedules out the window and stay up later, cause you can sleep in on Saturday morning, ( let me just sleeping in when you have young kids it sleeping till 7:30 am)  Stormy is going to be starting her school year on Monday and I have tried to make this last week of summer fun. So last night we took the kids to a little place up the road call Putter's Dream and Ice Cream.  It is a cute little ice cream shop with a little Put Put golf course in the back. We just went for the Putt Putt.  It was supposed to be Family Fun, but was more like family frustration! We were swarmed by mosquitoes, serenaded   by frogs , and Showered with sweat. I guess it was poor planning on my part. I didn't mind the frogs I love the sounds of night, but with the Heat index being over 100 degrees I thought it would be nice to go after dark, I didn't consider the mosquitoes, it was still miserably hot out, and I thought the kids would be having so much fun that they wouldn't have a problem staying up passed bed time.  Vincent ended up being not allowed to play half the course after he hit Stormy in the head with his Putter!  But even with all that the kids still had fun and so did we.   I think next time though we will spend the extra money drive the extra distance and go to Pirate's Island, where the course is well lite, and probably not as big of a mosquito problem!  Here are some pics of the fun!







 Vincent cheats a little bit! lol! But it was cute!

 Stormy made two hole in one's last night!
 This was my hole in one!




 Aaron made a hole in one on one of the hardest holes.  #17.


 They had a couple of jump house there also!  and on really big slide!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!