We did! It was so much fun! The kids were really excited about it. First thing this mornig we got up and headed down to CFA for some breakfast! If you came in your PJ's you got a CFA chicken biscuit or a three count chicken mini's for free! the kids also got a mini moo and a balloon! I say first thing but honestly I did get up and straighten my hair and put a little make up on! I told Aaron if I am going to go out to eat in my PJ's I am at least going to fix my hair and stuff! On our way there Stormy told us she was a little embarrassed, she was worried we were going to be the only ones that showed up in our PJ's. We told her that it was ok and not to be embarrassed, every one else would just be missing out on the fun. Then I whispered to Aaron that I was a little embarrassed to but I thought the kids would enjoy it so I was sucking up and doing it anyway! I mean we dressed up like cow on Cow Appreciation day too, PJ's can't be any worse! Well when we got there, there were lots of other families there all dressed in the PJ's and the cows were dressed in PJ's too! The kids loved it! Here are a few pics form our morning.
Oh and since I mentioned Cow Appreciation Day and realize some of you may not know what that is, I will explain! Every year in July CFA has cow appreciation day. If you come to Chick-Fil-A on that day dressed like a cow you get to eat anything you want of the menu for FREE!!! It is totally worth any embarrassment that might come along with it! we have gone the past three years in a row! Here is a pic from Cow Appreciation Day this past July! and July 2010
July 2010
July 2011








No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts on any of my post so please share them here!